Volkswagen delays the reporting of the Annual Results and the Annual General Meeting
- Timing of report clarifying background of diesel emissions issue not affected
- Before special items Volkswagen anticipates the Operating Result for the Group at the level of the prior year
Volkswagen Aktiengesellschaft will set a new date for the publication of the annual accounts for fiscal year 2015 due to remaining open questions and the resulting valuation calculations relating to the diesel emissions issue. Consequently, new dates for the Annual Press Conference (previously planned for March 10, 2016) as well as the Annual General Meeting of shareholders, (previously planned for April 21, 2016) will be announced as soon as possible.
In this regard, Volkswagen will achieve the best possible transparent and reliable outcome for its shareholders and stakeholders.
Before special items Volkswagen anticipates the Operating Result for the Group at the level of the prior year within the expected range for fiscal year 2015.
The timing of the report clarifying the background and responsibilities connected to the diesel emission issue is not affected by this decision. Volkswagen is sticking to the timing and plans to publish the findings in the second half of April.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Volkswagen - Annual Media, Analyst and Investor Conference 2021 (18.03.2021 16:00)
- Volkswagen Group - Annual Report & Full Year Results 2020 (16.03.2021 13:28)
- Volkswagen Group - Volkswagen Group strengthens market position in 2020 (13.01.2021 12:11)
- Volkswagen Group - positions and reorganisation of Group Board (16.12.2020 14:35)
- Volkswagen Group recovers from Covid-19 slump in third quarter and confirms outlook (03.11.2020 16:43)