Volkswagen delays the reporting of the Annual Results and the Annual General Meeting
- Timing of report clarifying background of diesel emissions issue not affected
- Before special items Volkswagen anticipates the Operating Result for the Group at the level of the prior year
Volkswagen Aktiengesellschaft will set a new date for the publication of the annual accounts for fiscal year 2015 due to remaining open questions and the resulting valuation calculations relating to the diesel emissions issue. Consequently, new dates for the Annual Press Conference (previously planned for March 10, 2016) as well as the Annual General Meeting of shareholders, (previously planned for April 21, 2016) will be announced as soon as possible.
In this regard, Volkswagen will achieve the best possible transparent and reliable outcome for its shareholders and stakeholders.
Before special items Volkswagen anticipates the Operating Result for the Group at the level of the prior year within the expected range for fiscal year 2015.
The timing of the report clarifying the background and responsibilities connected to the diesel emission issue is not affected by this decision. Volkswagen is sticking to the timing and plans to publish the findings in the second half of April.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Volkswagen AG - Dividend for 2019 (05.10.2020 16:02)
- Volkswagen AG - Annual General Meeting (30.09.2020 17:43)
- Volkswagen Financial Services report stable contract portfolio (14.08.2020 12:40)
- Volkswagen brand with effective crisis management in the first half of the year (04.08.2020 14:42)
- Volkswagen AG invests in battery operations at Salzgitter (12.05.2020 13:03)