Volkswagen delays the reporting of the Annual Results and the Annual General Meeting
- Timing of report clarifying background of diesel emissions issue not affected
- Before special items Volkswagen anticipates the Operating Result for the Group at the level of the prior year
Volkswagen Aktiengesellschaft will set a new date for the publication of the annual accounts for fiscal year 2015 due to remaining open questions and the resulting valuation calculations relating to the diesel emissions issue. Consequently, new dates for the Annual Press Conference (previously planned for March 10, 2016) as well as the Annual General Meeting of shareholders, (previously planned for April 21, 2016) will be announced as soon as possible.
In this regard, Volkswagen will achieve the best possible transparent and reliable outcome for its shareholders and stakeholders.
Before special items Volkswagen anticipates the Operating Result for the Group at the level of the prior year within the expected range for fiscal year 2015.
The timing of the report clarifying the background and responsibilities connected to the diesel emission issue is not affected by this decision. Volkswagen is sticking to the timing and plans to publish the findings in the second half of April.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Volkswagen extends suspension of production (27.03.2020 12:05)
- Volkswagen brand suspends production on Thursday due to corona crisis (18.03.2020 12:48)
- Volkswagen AG with positive business performance in 2019 (28.02.2020 16:32)
- Volkswagen AG to sell RENK shares to Triton (03.02.2020 15:11)
- Volkswagen Group records higher deliveries in 2019 (14.01.2020 15:45)