Microsoft Cloud Strength Highlights Second Quarter Results
- Revenue was $23.8 billion GAAP, and $25.7 billion non-GAAP
- Operating income was $6.0 billion GAAP, and $7.9 billion non-GAAP
- Net income was $5.0 billion GAAP, and $6.3 billion non-GAAP
- Earnings per share was $0.62 GAAP, and $0.78 non-GAAP
During the quarter, Microsoft returned $6.5 billion to shareholders in the form of share repurchases and dividends.
“Businesses everywhere are using the Microsoft Cloud as their digital platform to drive their ambitious transformation agendas,” said Satya Nadella, chief executive officer at Microsoft. “Businesses are also piloting Windows 10, which will drive deployments beyond 200 million active devices.”
The following table reconciles our financial results reported in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles (“GAAP”) to non-GAAP financial results. Microsoft has provided this non-GAAP financial information to aid investors in better understanding the company’s performance. All growth comparisons relate to the corresponding period in the last fiscal year.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- MICROSOFT CORP. - Earnings Release FY21 Q4 (30.07.2021 15:52)
- MICROSOFT CORP. - board of directors announces role changes and quarterly dividend (17.06.2021 14:30)
- MICROSOFT CORP. - Earnings Release FY21 Q3 (30.04.2021 16:30)
- Microsoft announces quarterly dividend (18.03.2021 15:50)
- MICROSOFT CORP. - Earnings Release FY21 Q2 (03.02.2021 12:20)