RM-SYSTÉM»Události»Microsoft Cloud Strength Highlights Second Quarter Results
Microsoft Cloud Strength Highlights Second Quarter Results
- Revenue was $23.8 billion GAAP, and $25.7 billion non-GAAP
- Operating income was $6.0 billion GAAP, and $7.9 billion non-GAAP
- Net income was $5.0 billion GAAP, and $6.3 billion non-GAAP
- Earnings per share was $0.62 GAAP, and $0.78 non-GAAP
During the quarter, Microsoft returned $6.5 billion to shareholders in the form of share repurchases and dividends.
“Businesses everywhere are using the Microsoft Cloud as their digital platform to drive their ambitious transformation agendas,” said Satya Nadella, chief executive officer at Microsoft. “Businesses are also piloting Windows 10, which will drive deployments beyond 200 million active devices.”
The following table reconciles our financial results reported in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles (“GAAP”) to non-GAAP financial results. Microsoft has provided this non-GAAP financial information to aid investors in better understanding the company’s performance. All growth comparisons relate to the corresponding period in the last fiscal year.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- MICROSOFT CORP. - Earnings Release FY23 Q2 (26.01.2023 14:58)
- Microsoft announces quarterly dividend (30.11.2022 13:36)
- MICROSOFT CORP. - Microsoft announces quarterly dividend increase (22.09.2022 14:29)
- MICROSOFT CORP. - Earnings Release FY22 Q4 (03.08.2022 13:11)
- MICROSOFT CORP. - Microsoft announces quarterly dividend (17.06.2022 15:03)