STOCK SPIRITS GROUP - Trading statement
Stock Spirits Group, a leading Central European branded spirits producer today, provides a trading update covering the full-year to the end of December 2015, and Q4 of 2015 financial year.
Trading in Q4, and therefore for the full-year 2015, was in line with the guidance we provided in November 2015 - both in Poland and in our other core markets.
We therefore expect our Group EBITDA for 2015 to be in the upper half of the range €50m - €54m, after taking into account FX.
Group cash flow for the year was strong, resulting in net debt at the 31st December of €57m.
The business is conducting a "root and branch" review of both our business in Poland and our broader corporate strategy. We will provide an update on this, as well as our approach to capital allocation, at the time of our full-year results on March 10, 2016.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Stock Spirits Group - Results and Trading Reports (04.02.2021 15:50)
- Stock Spirits Group PLC - Director Declaration (28.01.2021 09:54)
- Stock Spirits Group - Results and Trading Reports (22.12.2020 16:47)
- Stock Spirits Group - Director Increases Shareholding through Exercise of Options (16.12.2020 13:22)
- Stock Spirits Group PLC - Results and Trading Reports (03.12.2020 10:21)