Alphabet Announces Third Quarter 2015 Results of Google
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif. – October 22, 2015 – Alphabet Inc. (NASDAQ: GOOG, GOOGL), the successor issuer to, and parent holding company of, Google Inc., today announced financial results of Google as it existed prior to the reorganization that became effective on October 2, 2015 for the quarter ended September 30, 2015.
- Revenues of $18.7 billion and revenue growth of 13% year over year; constant currency revenue growth of 21% year over year
- Substantial growth of mobile search revenue, complemented by contributions from YouTube and Programmatic Advertising
- GAAP and non-GAAP operating income of $4.7 billion and $6.1 billion, respectively
- GAAP and non-GAAP diluted EPS of $5.73 and $7.35, respectively
- Strong operating cash flow of $6.0 billion
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Alphabet Announces Second Quarter 2020 Results (31.07.2020 10:55)
- Google - Alphabet Announces First Quarter 2020 Results (30.04.2020 15:11)
- Google - Alphabet Announces Q4 & fiscal year 2019 Results (05.02.2020 09:58)
- Google - Alphabet Announces Third Quarter2019 Results (30.10.2019 13:50)
- Alphabet Announces Second Quarter 2019 Results (30.07.2019 16:39)