Nokia - Conversion of Nokia Corporation's EUR 750 million convertible bond into Nokia shares
Espoo, Finland - A total of 10 502 091 new Nokia shares have today been registered with the Trade Register. The shares were subscribed for by using the conversion right pertaining to Nokia's EUR 750 million convertible bond. The conversion amount, EUR 25 100 000, is recorded into the fund for invested non-restricted equity, hence, the share capital of the company will not increase.
The total number of Nokia shares after registration of the shares with the Trade Register is 3 992 391 044. Each share carries one vote.
The new shares will carry the shareholder rights under Finnish law as of the date of registration on December 2, 2015. The shares will commence trading in Nasdaq Helsinki (NOKIA) and on Euronext Paris (NOKIA) together with other Nokia shares as of December 2, 2015.
Possibility to convert the bonds into Nokia shares ended on November 17, 2015 and this is the final issuance of shares with regard to the conversion of the bond. On November 26, 2015 the outstanding amount of the convertible bonds, EUR 200 000, was redeemed at their principal amount plus accrued but unpaid interest.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Nokia Corporation financial calendar for 2021 (30.12.2020 16:40)
- Nokia Corporation Interim Report for Q3 and January-September 2020 (30.10.2020 16:04)
- Nokia Corporation - Changes in Nokia Corporation's own shares (14.10.2020 17:06)
- Nokia Corporation Financial Report for Q2 and Half Year 2020 (31.07.2020 11:00)
- Nokia Corporation - Changes in Nokia Corporation's own shares (13.07.2020 14:32)