Nokia - Conversion of Nokia Corporation's EUR 750 million convertible bond into Nokia shares
The total number of Nokia shares after registration of the shares with the Trade Register is 3 981 888 953. Each share carries one vote.
The new shares will carry the shareholder rights under Finnish law as of the date of registration on November 20, 2015. The shares will commence trading in Nasdaq Helsinki (NOKIA) together with other Nokia shares as of November 20, 2015 and are expected to commence trading on Euronext Paris (NOKIA) as of November 23, 2015. Euronext Paris will publish a notice announcing the admission to trading on Euronext Paris of the new shares.
Possiblity to convert the bonds into Nokia shares ended on November 17, 2015. As per Nokia's notice on October 8, 2015 all the outstanding convertible bonds will be redeemed at their principal amount plus accrued but unpaid interest on November 26, 2015.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Nokia Corporation Financial Report for Q2 and Half Year 2020 (31.07.2020 11:00)
- Nokia Corporation - Changes in Nokia Corporation's own shares (13.07.2020 14:32)
- Nokia Corporation - Pekka Lundmark to start as President and CEO of Nokia on August 1, 2020 (26.06.2020 14:31)
- Resolutions of Nokia Corporation's Annual General Meeting 2020 (28.05.2020 15:51)
- Nokia Corporation’s Annual General Meeting 2020 (14.05.2020 13:07)