Statement of the Supervisory Board on irregularities in CO2 levels
The Supervisory Board is deeply concerned by the discovery of irregularities found when determining CO2 levels for the type approval of Volkswagen Group vehicles. These irregularities came to light during the clarification process which, as announced, is being relentlessly and comprehensively pursued. The Supervisory Board and the special committee set up for the purpose of clarification will meet in the very near future to consult on further measures and consequences. The Supervisory Board will continue to ensure swift and meticulous clarification. In this regard, the latest findings must be an incentive for the Supervisory Board and the Board of Management to do their utmost to resolve such irregularities and rebuild trust.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Volkswagen Group’s Q3 result down year-on-year due to semiconductor bottlenecks (29.10.2021 16:10)
- Volkswagen Q3 earnings impacted by massive semiconductor shortage (29.10.2021 16:06)
- Volkswagen Group - raises outlook for 2021 after a record result in the first half of the y. (30.07.2021 15:59)
- Volkswagen Group - Porsche, Rimac and Bugatti agree to set up joint venture (08.07.2021 14:53)
- Volkswagen Group - Q1 Report 2021 (18.05.2021 12:50)