VW Group generates operating profit before special items of EUR 10.2 billion by the end of September
- Sharp year-on-year rise in sales revenue to EUR 160.3 billion (EUR 147.7 billion)
- Negative special items relating to diesel issue of EUR 6.7 billion and in trucks business of EUR 0.2 billion
- Operating profit after special items at EUR 3.3 billion (EUR 9.4 billion)
- Full-year earnings forecast adjusted
- Equity-accounted profit of the Chinese joint ventures stable
- Additional liquidity in excess of EUR 3 billion from sale of Suzuki shares
- Net liquidity in Automotive Division increases to EUR 27.8 billion
- CEO Müller: "We will do everything in our power to win back the trust we have lost"
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Volkswagen Financial Services report stable contract portfolio (14.08.2020 12:40)
- Volkswagen brand with effective crisis management in the first half of the year (04.08.2020 14:42)
- Volkswagen AG invests in battery operations at Salzgitter (12.05.2020 13:03)
- Volkswagen AG - Interim Report January - March 2020 (05.05.2020 13:04)
- The Volkswagen Group recorded a substantial impact on its business (30.04.2020 15:08)