VW Group generates operating profit before special items of EUR 10.2 billion by the end of September
- Sharp year-on-year rise in sales revenue to EUR 160.3 billion (EUR 147.7 billion)
- Negative special items relating to diesel issue of EUR 6.7 billion and in trucks business of EUR 0.2 billion
- Operating profit after special items at EUR 3.3 billion (EUR 9.4 billion)
- Full-year earnings forecast adjusted
- Equity-accounted profit of the Chinese joint ventures stable
- Additional liquidity in excess of EUR 3 billion from sale of Suzuki shares
- Net liquidity in Automotive Division increases to EUR 27.8 billion
- CEO Müller: "We will do everything in our power to win back the trust we have lost"
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Volkswagen Group - Volkswagen Group strengthens market position in 2020 (13.01.2021 12:11)
- Volkswagen Group - positions and reorganisation of Group Board (16.12.2020 14:35)
- Volkswagen Group recovers from Covid-19 slump in third quarter and confirms outlook (03.11.2020 16:43)
- Volkswagen Group returns to profitability (30.10.2020 15:58)
- Volkswagen AG - Dividend for 2019 (05.10.2020 16:02)