VW Group generates operating profit before special items of EUR 10.2 billion by the end of September
- Sharp year-on-year rise in sales revenue to EUR 160.3 billion (EUR 147.7 billion)
- Negative special items relating to diesel issue of EUR 6.7 billion and in trucks business of EUR 0.2 billion
- Operating profit after special items at EUR 3.3 billion (EUR 9.4 billion)
- Full-year earnings forecast adjusted
- Equity-accounted profit of the Chinese joint ventures stable
- Additional liquidity in excess of EUR 3 billion from sale of Suzuki shares
- Net liquidity in Automotive Division increases to EUR 27.8 billion
- CEO Müller: "We will do everything in our power to win back the trust we have lost"
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Volkswagen Group - raises outlook for 2021 after a record result in the first half of the y. (30.07.2021 15:59)
- Volkswagen Group - Porsche, Rimac and Bugatti agree to set up joint venture (08.07.2021 14:53)
- Volkswagen Group - Q1 Report 2021 (18.05.2021 12:50)
- Volkswagen - Annual Media, Analyst and Investor Conference 2021 (18.03.2021 16:00)
- Volkswagen Group - Annual Report & Full Year Results 2020 (16.03.2021 13:28)