RM-SYSTÉM»Události»Microsoft - Earnings Release FY16 Q1
Microsoft - Earnings Release FY16 Q1
- Revenue was $20.4 billion GAAP, and $21.7 billion non-GAAP
- Operating income was $5.8 billion GAAP, and $7.1 billion non-GAAP
- Net income was $4.6 billion GAAP, and $5.4 billion non-GAAP
- Earnings per share was $0.57 GAAP, and $0.67 non-GAAP
Non-GAAP financial results exclude the deferral and recognition of revenue primarily related to Windows 10.
During the quarter, Microsoft announced a 16% increase in its quarterly dividend to $0.36 and returned $6.9 billion to shareholders in the form of share repurchases and dividends.
"We are making strong progress across each of our three ambitions by delivering innovation people love," said Satya Nadella, chief executive officer at Microsoft. "Customer excitement for new devices, Windows 10, Office 365 and Azure is increasing as we bring together the best Microsoft experiences to empower people to achieve more."
The following table reconciles these financial results reported in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles ("GAAP") to non-GAAP financial results. Microsoft has provided this non-GAAP financial information to aid investors in better understanding the company's performance. All growth comparisons relate to the corresponding period in the last fiscal year.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Microsoft announces new lead independent director and quarterly dividend (16.03.2023 14:53)
- MICROSOFT CORP. - Earnings Release FY23 Q2 (26.01.2023 14:58)
- Microsoft announces quarterly dividend (30.11.2022 13:36)
- MICROSOFT CORP. - Microsoft announces quarterly dividend increase (22.09.2022 14:29)
- MICROSOFT CORP. - Earnings Release FY22 Q4 (03.08.2022 13:11)