RM-SYSTÉM»Události»Vienna Insurance Group in Lithuania
Vienna Insurance Group in Lithuania
Acquisition of Finsaltas delivers sustainable expansion in sales structure
Vienna Insurance Group company Compensa Life SE has strengthened one of its key distribution channels in Lithuania with the acquisition of life insurance sales specialist Finsaltas.
With around 300 insurance brokers, Finsaltas is Lithuania's largest life insurance sales company. In 2014 the company generated some EUR 7.1 million in life insurance premiums. Compensa Life's acquisition of Finsaltas, a highly successful business, will pave the way for continued and closer cooperation.
Lithuania: a growing life insurance market
In the past few years Lithuania's insurance industry has expanded rapidly, in line with the country's economic recovery. Unit-linked products dominate the life insurance segment, accounting for some 70 percent of total premiums. Life insurance premiums have risen by an average of around 20 percent over the past few years.
Vienna Insurance Group outperforms Baltic insurance market
With average annual growth of 25.5 percent in life insurance in the past five years, VIG has significantly outpaced the growth in the Baltic market, recording a threefold increase in premiums ( 2009: EUR 16.6 million / 2014: EUR 51.6 million).
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Preliminary VIG Group net results in a range of EUR 460-470 mil. significantly above expectations (23.02.2023 15:22)
- Vienna Insurance Group: Strong performance after first three quarters of 2022 (15.11.2022 16:23)
- Vienna Insurance Group applies for listing on the Budapest Stock Exchange (11.11.2022 16:21)
- Vienna Insurance Group - Action for annulment of all resolutions of the AGM of 20 May 2022 (29.06.2022 13:32)
- Vienna Insurance Group - Results of the Repurchase (17.06.2022 15:47)