Nokia - Interim Report for Q1 2015
Strong year-on-year sales growth; Weak Nokia Networks profitability compensated by good performance in Nokia Technologies and HERE This is a summary of the Nokia Corporation interim report for first quarter 2015 published today. The complete first quarter 2015 interim report with tables is available at http://company.nokia.com/en/financials. Investors should not rely on summaries of our interim reports only, but should review the complete interim reports with tables.
- Net sales in Q1 2015 of EUR 3.2 billion (EUR 2.7 billion in Q1 2014), up 20% year-on-year
- Non-IFRS diluted EPS in Q1 2015 of EUR 0.05 (EUR 0.04 in Q1 2014), an increase of 25% year-on-year; reported diluted EPS in Q1 2015 of EUR 0.05 (EUR 0.03 in Q1 2014), up 67% year-on-year
- 15% year-on-year net sales growth driven by growth in four out of our six regions, with non-IFRS operating margin declining to 3.2% from 9.3%
- 21% year-on-year growth in Global Services net sales, primarily driven by strong growth in the network implementation business line. 10% year-on-year growth in Mobile Broadband net sales, primarily driven by overall radio technologies, particularly LTE
- 61% year-on-year decline in non-IFRS operating profit primarily driven by lower software sales, lower non-IFRS gross profit in the systems integration business line, the short-term impact of strategic entry deals, higher non-IFRS operating expenses due to foreign exchange impacts and increased investments in LTE, 5G and cloud core, and more challenging market conditions
- 25% year-on-year growth in net sales, with 29% year-on-year increase in sales of new vehicle licenses for embedded navigation systems
- 90% year-on-year growth in non-IFRS operating profit, with non-IFRS operating margin expanding to 7.3% from 4.8%
- 103% year-on-year growth in net sales and 124% growth in non-IFRS operating profit, primarily due to non-recurring adjustments to accrued net sales from existing agreements, revenue share related to previously divested intellectual property rights, and intellectual property rights divested in the first quarter 2015. In addition, net sales and non-IFRS operating profit benefitted from higher intellectual property licensing income from existing licensees
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Nokia Corporation Financial Report for Q2 and Half Year 2020 (31.07.2020 11:00)
- Nokia Corporation - Changes in Nokia Corporation's own shares (13.07.2020 14:32)
- Nokia Corporation - Pekka Lundmark to start as President and CEO of Nokia on August 1, 2020 (26.06.2020 14:31)
- Resolutions of Nokia Corporation's Annual General Meeting 2020 (28.05.2020 15:51)
- Nokia Corporation’s Annual General Meeting 2020 (14.05.2020 13:07)