Stock Spirits Group announces Directorate Change
Stock Spirits Group PLC ("the Company"), a leading spirits group in Central and Eastern Europe, announces that Jack Keenan will step down from his position as Non-Executive Chairman and retire from the Board of Directors at the Company's forthcoming AGM on May 19th 2015.
Jack joined the Board as Non-Executive Chairman in 2008 and led the Group as it grew to become one of the largest spirits companies in Central and Eastern Europe.
The Group is pleased to announce that David Maloney, currently the Senior Independent Non-Executive Director (SID), will become Non-Executive Chairman of the Company at the AGM. A formal communication will be released to shareholders at the AGM and further announcement about the position of SID and Committees composition will follow as appropriate.
Jack Keenan, Chairman, said: "Having joined Stock in 2008 and been part of its transformation into a listed company, I now feel that the time is right to step down as Chairman. I leave the Company in the very capable hands of David Maloney. I wish everybody at Stock Spirits well for the future."
Chris Heath Chief Executive Officer said: "I would like to thank Jack for his guidance and support throughout a period of rapid growth for Stock Spirits during which the company successfully transitioned from private to public ownership."
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Stock Spirits Group PLC - RECOMMENDED CASH OFFER (12.08.2021 09:16)
- Stock Spirits Group PLC - Results for the six months ended 31 March 2021 (12.05.2021 08:22)
- Stock Spirits Group - Results and Trading Reports (04.02.2021 15:50)
- Stock Spirits Group PLC - Director Declaration (28.01.2021 09:54)
- Stock Spirits Group - Results and Trading Reports (22.12.2020 16:47)