Central European Media Enterprises Announces First Quarter 2015 Earnings Release and Teleconference
Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. ("CME") (NASDAQ/Prague Stock Exchange: CETV) today announced that it will release its first quarter 2015 financial results before U.S. market hours on Wednesday, April 29, 2015.
CME will also host a teleconference and audio webcast to discuss its first quarter 2015 financial results on Wednesday, April 29, 2015 at 9 a.m. New York time (2 p.m. London time and 3 p.m. Prague time). The audio webcast and teleconference will refer to presentation slides which will be available on CME's website at www.cme.net prior to the call.
To access the teleconference, U.S. and international callers may dial +1-785-424-1666 ten minutes prior to the start time and reference passcode CETVQ115. The conference call will be audio webcasted live via www.cme.net. It can be listened to on iPads, iPhones and a range of devices supporting Android and Windows operating systems.
A digital audio replay will be available for two weeks following the call at www.cme.net.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. Reports Results for the Three Months Ended March 31, 2020 (22.04.2020 11:09)
- Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. Reports Results for the Full Year and 4Q (06.02.2020 10:01)
- Central European Media Enterprises to Be Acquired by PPF (30.10.2019 08:26)
- Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. Reports Results for the 3Q and Nine Months Ended (17.10.2019 15:00)
- Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. Reports Results for the 2Q and Six Month (24.07.2019 15:35)