Intel Reports First-Quarter Revenue of $12.8 Billion
- Flat revenue year-on-year: PC business down, offset by growth in data center, Internet of Things (IoT) and non-volatile memory businesses
- Operating income of $2.6 billion, up 4 percent year-over-year
- Data Center Group revenue of $3.7 billion, up 19 percent year-over-year; Internet of Things Group revenue of $533 million, up 11 percent year-over-year
SANTA CLARA, Calif., April 14, 2015 -- Intel Corporation today reported first-quarter revenue of $12.8 billion, operating income of $2.6 billion, net income of $2.0 billion and EPS of 41 cents. The company generated approximately $4.4 billion in cash from operations, paid dividends of $1.1 billion, and used $750 million to repurchase 21 million shares of stock.
"Year-over-year revenues were flat, with double-digit revenue growth in the data center, IoT and memory businesses offsetting lower than expected demand for business desktop PCs," said Intel CEO Brian Krzanich. "These results reinforce the importance of continuing to execute our growth strategy. "
Přiložený dokument ke stažení
CFO Commentary on First-Quarter Results
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Intel Corporation - Bruce H. Andrews as Corporate Vice President (26.08.2021 12:33)
- Intel Corporation - Reports Second-Quarter 2021 Financial Results (27.07.2021 11:19)
- Intel Corporation - Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend (20.07.2021 15:09)
- Intel Reports First-Quarter 2021 Financial Results (27.04.2021 16:21)
- Intel Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend (16.03.2021 14:06)