RM-SYSTÉM»Události»Intel to Change Financial Reporting Structure
Intel to Change Financial Reporting Structure
SANTA CLARA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Beginning with the publication of Intel Corporation's first-quarter earnings report on Tuesday, April 14, the company will revise the presentation of its operating segments to reflect the combination of the PC Client Group and the Mobile and Communications Group to create the Client Computing Group. The new group was created to address all aspects of the client computing market segment and utilize Intel's intellectual property to offer compelling customer solutions. The company is providing its updated financial reporting structure now, as shown below, in order to give visibility into the new model. Actual results will be reported with the first-quarter earnings report. At that time, Intel will also provide commentary on the company's goal to improve mobile profitability by $800 million in 2015.
Přiložený dokument ke stažení
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Intel Updates Capital Allocation to Drive Long-Term Strategy, Declares Q. Dividend of $0.125 (23.02.2023 16:53)
- Intel Reports Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year 2022 Financial Results (02.02.2023 15:53)
- Intel to Report Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year 2022 Financial Results (05.01.2023 13:09)
- Intel Reports Third-Quarter 2022 Financial Results (01.11.2022 16:56)
- Intel Corporation - to Report Third-Quarter 2022 Financial Results (07.10.2022 14:11)