Intel to Change Financial Reporting Structure
SANTA CLARA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Beginning with the publication of Intel Corporation's first-quarter earnings report on Tuesday, April 14, the company will revise the presentation of its operating segments to reflect the combination of the PC Client Group and the Mobile and Communications Group to create the Client Computing Group. The new group was created to address all aspects of the client computing market segment and utilize Intel's intellectual property to offer compelling customer solutions. The company is providing its updated financial reporting structure now, as shown below, in order to give visibility into the new model. Actual results will be reported with the first-quarter earnings report. At that time, Intel will also provide commentary on the company's goal to improve mobile profitability by $800 million in 2015.
Přiložený dokument ke stažení
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Intel Corporation - Third-Quarter 2020 Financial Results (23.10.2020 14:52)
- Intel Corporation - Intel Reports Second Quarter 2020 Financial Results (24.07.2020 10:44)
- Intel Acquires Moovit to Accelerate Mobileye’s Mobility-as-a-Service Offering (12.05.2020 12:48)
- Intel Corporation - Reports First Quarter 2020 Financial Results (28.04.2020 13:32)
- Intel Reports Fourth Quarter 2020 Financial Results (27.01.2020 15:50)