VIG - INTENDED ISSUE AND REPURCHASE OF BONDS
The management of Vienna Insurance Group AG Wiener Versicherung Gruppe ("VIG") is planning, subject to a positive overall capital market environment, to issue subordinated notes under its EUR 400,000,000 Subordinated Notes Programme as well as to invite holders of certain notes to tender these notes for repurchase by VIG for cash.
The tender offer is addressed to holders (the "Noteholders") of notes of the Supplementary Capital Bond which was issued in 2005 (EUR 180,000,000 Supplementary Capital Notes 2005-2022 / ISIN: AT0000342696) and of the Hybrid Bond issued in 2008 and 2009 (EUR 500,000,000 Deeply subordinated fixed-to-floating rate perpetual notes / ISIN: AT0000A09SA8, together, the "Notes").
Tenders of Notes for repurchase may be rejected in the sole discretion of VIG for any reason and VIG is not under any obligation to Noteholders to furnish any reason or justification for refusing to accept a tender of Notes for purchase. It is expected that offers may be delivered during the offer period from and including 12 February 2015 to presumably 26 February 2015. Noteholders will be informed by their custodian about the details of the tender offer.
More information to find in attached document.
Přiložený dokument ke stažení
Ad Hoc Release
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Vienna Insurance Group - Half-year results 2020 (01.09.2020 17:00)
- Vienna Insurance Group adjusts goodwill for Bulgaria, Croatia and Georgia (12.08.2020 14:48)
- Vienna Insurance Group - Bank Conference, Investor Presentation (23.06.2020 14:53)
- Vienna Insurance Group - Bank Conference, Investor Presentation (16.06.2020 11:05)
- Vienna Insurance Group - premiums increase in the first quarter of 2020 (20.05.2020 13:33)