Nokia Board of Directors convenes Annual General Meeting 2015, dividend of EUR 0.14 per share propos
Espoo, Finland - Nokia announced today that its Board of Directors (the "Board") has resolved to convene the Annual General Meeting on May 5, 2015 and that the Board and its Committees submit the following proposals to the Annual General Meeting:
- Proposal to pay a dividend of EUR 0.14 per share;
- Proposals on the Board composition and remuneration;
- Proposal to authorize the Board to repurchase shares;
- Proposal to authorize the Board to issue shares;
- Proposals on the re-election of the external auditor and the auditor's remuneration.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Nokia Corporation - Proposals to the Annual General Meeting (07.12.2021 10:48)
- Nokia Corporation - Financial Report for Q3 2021 (26.10.2021 14:24)
- Nokia Corporation - publish 3Q and Jan.-Sept. 2021 report on 28 October 2021 (22.10.2021 14:22)
- Nokia Corporation - Changes in Nokia Corporation's own shares (12.10.2021 15:21)
- Nokia Corporation - Changes in Nokia Corporation's own shares (26.08.2021 12:40)