Nokia Board of Directors convenes Annual General Meeting 2015, dividend of EUR 0.14 per share propos
Espoo, Finland - Nokia announced today that its Board of Directors (the "Board") has resolved to convene the Annual General Meeting on May 5, 2015 and that the Board and its Committees submit the following proposals to the Annual General Meeting:
- Proposal to pay a dividend of EUR 0.14 per share;
- Proposals on the Board composition and remuneration;
- Proposal to authorize the Board to repurchase shares;
- Proposal to authorize the Board to issue shares;
- Proposals on the re-election of the external auditor and the auditor's remuneration.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Nokia Corporation financial calendar for 2021 (30.12.2020 16:40)
- Nokia Corporation Interim Report for Q3 and January-September 2020 (30.10.2020 16:04)
- Nokia Corporation - Changes in Nokia Corporation's own shares (14.10.2020 17:06)
- Nokia Corporation Financial Report for Q2 and Half Year 2020 (31.07.2020 11:00)
- Nokia Corporation - Changes in Nokia Corporation's own shares (13.07.2020 14:32)