Stock Spirits - Trading Statement
RSS / email alerts
In the News
Stock Spirits Group, a leading Central European branded spirits producer, provides its statement which covers the full year to the end of December 2014, and quarter 4 of 2014 financial year.
In November 2014 the company reported that quarter 3 had been a difficult trading period, particularly in Poland where we had seen disruption in the supply chain resulting from the duty increase. This disruption continued throughout quarter 4.
Despite continued aggressive competitor activity in Poland, Stock Spirits Group has maintained its value share in the market but has seen a small decline in volume market share. However the total market data indicate that consumer volume trends slightly deteriorated in October and November, giving a year to date (end November 2014) decline of -4.4% (source: Nielsen). All other markets remain in line with expectations.
As a result of these factors we expect our full year results to conclude around the lower end of the range outlined in our November trading statement (5th November 2014).
The full year 2014 results will be released on the 12th March 2015.
The Company will also host a conference call at 8.30am (GMT) today, Tuesday 20 January 2015 to discuss the statement.
To access the call please dial +44 (0)20 3427 1901 and enter confirmation code 3350587 when prompted.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Stock Spirits Group PLC - RECOMMENDED CASH OFFER (12.08.2021 09:16)
- Stock Spirits Group PLC - Results for the six months ended 31 March 2021 (12.05.2021 08:22)
- Stock Spirits Group - Results and Trading Reports (04.02.2021 15:50)
- Stock Spirits Group PLC - Director Declaration (28.01.2021 09:54)
- Stock Spirits Group - Results and Trading Reports (22.12.2020 16:47)