Intel Reports Record Full-Year Revenue of $55.9 Billion
- Record full-year revenue and fourth-quarter revenue, with both up 6 percent year-over-year
- Record full-year unit shipments of PCs, servers, tablets, phones and the Internet of Things; and exceeded the tablet goal by shipping 46 million units
- Completed $4.0 billion share repurchase in the fourth-quarter, $10.8 billion for the full-year
- Announced increase in cash dividend to 96 cents-per-share on an annual basis
SANTA CLARA, Calif., January 15, 2015 -- Intel Corporation today reported full-year revenue of $55.9 billion, operating income of $15.3 billion, net income of $11.7 billion and EPS of $2.31. The company generated approximately $20.4 billion in cash from operations, paid dividends of $4.4 billion, and used $10.8 billion to repurchase 332 million shares of stock.
For the fourth-quarter, Intel posted revenue of $14.7 billion, operating income of $4.5 billion, net income of $3.7 billion and EPS of $0.74. The company generated approximately $5.8 billion in cash from operations, paid dividends of $1.1 billion and used $4.0 billion to repurchase 115 million shares of stock.
"The fourth quarter was a strong finish to a record year," said Intel CEO Brian Krzanich. "We met or exceeded several important goals: reinvigorated the PC business, grew the Data Center business, established a footprint in tablets, and drove growth and innovation in new areas. There is more to do in 2015. We'll improve our profitability in mobile, and keep Intel focused on the next wave of computing. "
Full-Year 2014 Business Unit Trends
- PC Client Group revenue of $34.7 billion, up 4 percent from 2013.
- Data Center Group revenue of $14.4 billion, up 18 percent from 2013.
- Internet of Things Group revenue of $2.1 billion, up 19 percent from 2013.
- Mobile and Communications Group revenue of $202 million, down 85 percent from 2013.
- Software and services operating segments revenue of $2.2 billion, up 1 percent from 2013.
Q4 Key Business Unit Trends
- PC Client Group revenue of $8.9 billion, down 3 percent sequentially and up 3 percent year-over-year.
- Data Center Group revenue of $4.1 billion, up 11 percent sequentially and up 25 percent year-over-year.
- Internet of Things Group revenue of $591 million, up 12 percent sequentially and up 10 percent year-over-year.
- Mobile and Communications Group negative revenue of $6 million, consistent with expectations.
- Software and services operating segments revenue of $557 million, flat sequentially and down 6 percent year-over-year.
Přiložený dokument ke stažení
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Intel Corporation - Intel Reports Second Quarter 2020 Financial Results (24.07.2020 10:44)
- Intel Acquires Moovit to Accelerate Mobileye’s Mobility-as-a-Service Offering (12.05.2020 12:48)
- Intel Corporation - Reports First Quarter 2020 Financial Results (28.04.2020 13:32)
- Intel Reports Fourth Quarter 2020 Financial Results (27.01.2020 15:50)
- Intel Board of Directors Elects New Chairman and New Director (22.01.2020 10:52)