ORCO PROPERTY GROUP - Disposal of Hospitality Invest
ORCO PROPERTY GROUP (the "Company") notifies that it disposed of its stakes in Hospitality Invest S.a.r.l. today.
The Company sold 88% shares in entities holding 50% shares in HI as well as related intercompany loans. The transaction amount equals the current fair value (NAV) of EUR 13.3 Million. HI holds the hotel portfolio operating under Mamaison brand and includes hospitality assets in Prague, Warsaw, Budapest, Bratislava and Moscow. The Company decided to dispose of its HI stakes in line with its new strategy. By the disposal of HI, the Company exited its last investment in the Russian market. For more information visit www.orcogroup.com
Přiložený dokument ke stažení
Disposal of Hospitality Invest
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- CPI FIM SA – Reports financial results for the first quarter of 2021 and Annual General Meeting (31.05.2021 15:42)
- CPI FIM SA – Annual general meeting (30.04.2021 16:49)
- CPI FIM SA – PR 2020 Financial Results (01.04.2021 17:00)
- CPI FIM SA – Disposal of CPI PROPERTY GROUP shares (02.03.2021 14:09)
- CPI FIM SA - Participation in the share buy-back of CPI PROPERTY GROUP (24.02.2021 14:21)