ORCO PROPERTY GROUP - Announcement of Acquisition
ORCO PROPERTY GROUP (the "Company") announces two new acquisition of development
projects located in the Czech Republic, in line with its new strategy.
The Company entered into an agreement concerning the development project located in Prague 10 today. The project comprises of approximately 33 thousand sqm of developable land. The Company already owns 31 thousand sqm of directly adjacent land. The completion is subject to certain corporate approvals on seller's side. Following this acquisition, the Company will have an excellent developable land plot of approximately 64 thousand sqm with good location. The purchase price for transfer of shares and receivables is EUR 5.7 million. The Company also acquired a brownfield area in Brno, Czech Republic today. The project is located in Zidenice area of Brno with an area of approximately 22.5 hectares. The transaction is structured as a share deal and the transaction price amounts to EUR 13.95 million. The Company indents to build a mixed used project with similar size as its Bubny project in Prague.
For more information visit www.orcogroup.com
Přiložený dokument ke stažení
Announcement of Acquisition
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- CPI FIM SA – Half year results 2021 (07.09.2021 16:24)
- CPI FIM SA – Reports financial results for the first quarter of 2021 and Annual General Meeting (31.05.2021 15:42)
- CPI FIM SA – Annual general meeting (30.04.2021 16:49)
- CPI FIM SA – PR 2020 Financial Results (01.04.2021 17:00)
- CPI FIM SA – Disposal of CPI PROPERTY GROUP shares (02.03.2021 14:09)