Intel Announces Increase in Quarterly Cash Dividend, 2015 Business Outlook at Annual Investor Meetin
"Today's dividend announcement reflects the board's confidence in Intel's strategy," said Intel Chairman Andy Bryant. "It also reflects the board's ongoing commitment to create value and return cash to Intel's stockholders."
At the investor meeting, Intel CEO Brian Krzanich emphasized that Intel's highest shareholder value will come from a strategy to utilize the core assets that drive the company's PC and data center businesses to move into profitable, complementary market segments. Intel's leading-edge manufacturing capability, Intel architecture, and the use of shared IP are key elements of the growth strategy.
Full-year 2015 Business Outlook
- Revenue: Growth in the mid-single digits.
- Gross margin percentage: 62 percent, plus or minus two points.
- R&D plus MG&A spending: Spending as a percent of revenue is expected to be down with spending of approximately $20 billion, plus or minus $400 million.
- Capital spending: Approximately $10.5 billion, plus or minus $500 million.
- Dividend: 96 cents-per-share on an annual basis, a 6-cent increase year-over-year, beginning with the dividend that will be declared in the first quarter of 2015.
More information at Intel website
Přiložený dokument ke stažení
Press release (ENG)
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Intel Corporation - Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend (20.09.2021 16:47)
- Intel Corporation - Bruce H. Andrews as Corporate Vice President (26.08.2021 12:33)
- Intel Corporation - Reports Second-Quarter 2021 Financial Results (27.07.2021 11:19)
- Intel Corporation - Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend (20.07.2021 15:09)
- Intel Reports First-Quarter 2021 Financial Results (27.04.2021 16:21)