Nokia Corporation Interim Report for Q3 2014 and January-September 2014
FINANCIAL AND OPERATING HIGHLIGHTS
Third quarter 2014 highlights:
- Non-IFRS diluted EPS in Q3 2014 of EUR 0.09 (EUR 0.06 in Q3 2013); reported diluted EPS of EUR 0.19 (EUR 0.04 in Q3 2013)
- Net sales in Q3 2014 of EUR 3.3 billion (EUR 2.9 billion in Q3 2013)
- Nokia Networks achieved 13% year-on-year growth in net sales, from EUR 2.6 billion in Q3 2013 to EUR 2.9 billion in Q3 2014.
- In Q3 2014, Nokia Networks achieved strong underlying operating profitability with non-IFRS operating profit of EUR 397 million, or 13.5% of net sales, compared to EUR 217 million, or 8.4% of net sales, in Q3 2013.
- The strong net sales and profitability improvement of Nokia Networks on a year-on-year basis was primarily due to major new LTE network deployments in North America and Greater China, which benefitted Mobile Broadband.
- HERE achieved 12% year-on-year growth in net sales, from EUR 211 million in Q3 2013 to EUR 236 million in Q3 2014.
- In Q3 2014, HERE sold map data licenses for the embedded navigation systems of 3.2 million new vehicles globally, compared to 2.6 million vehicles in Q3 2013.
- Nokia Technologies achieved 9% year-on-year growth in net sales, from EUR 140 million in Q3 2013 to EUR 152 million in Q3 2014, primarily due to Microsoft becoming a more significant intellectual property licensee.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Nokia Corporation - Changes in Nokia Corporation's own shares (12.10.2021 15:21)
- Nokia Corporation - Changes in Nokia Corporation's own shares (26.08.2021 12:40)
- Nokia Corporation Financial Report for Q2 and Half Year 2021 (30.07.2021 15:56)
- Nokia Corporation - expects to revise upwards its 2021 financial guidance (15.07.2021 13:16)
- Nokia Corporation - Changes in Nokia Corporation's own shares (08.07.2021 14:50)