Intel Reports Record Quarterly Revenue of $14.6 Billion
SANTA CLARA, Calif., October 14, 2014 -- Intel Corporation today reported third-quarter revenue of $14.6 billion, operating income of $4.5 billion, net income of $3.3 billion and EPS of $0.66. The company generated approximately $5.7 billion in cash from operations, paid dividends of $1.1 billion, and used $4.2 billion to repurchase 122 million shares of stock.
- Third-Quarter revenue of $14.6 billion, up $1.1 billion or 8 percent year-over-year
- Record quarterly unit shipments of PCs, servers, tablets, phones and Internet of Things, the first time Intel has shipped more than 100 million microprocessors in a quarter
- Operating income of $4.5 billion, up 30 percent year-over-year
- Completed $4.2 billion share repurchase
Přiložený dokument ke stažení
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Intel Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend (16.03.2021 14:06)
- Intel Corporation - 4Q 2020 Financial Results (22.01.2021 15:49)
- Intel Corporation - Third-Quarter 2020 Financial Results (23.10.2020 14:52)
- Intel Corporation - Intel Reports Second Quarter 2020 Financial Results (24.07.2020 10:44)
- Intel Acquires Moovit to Accelerate Mobileye’s Mobility-as-a-Service Offering (12.05.2020 12:48)