Intel Reports Record Quarterly Revenue of $14.6 Billion
SANTA CLARA, Calif., October 14, 2014 -- Intel Corporation today reported third-quarter revenue of $14.6 billion, operating income of $4.5 billion, net income of $3.3 billion and EPS of $0.66. The company generated approximately $5.7 billion in cash from operations, paid dividends of $1.1 billion, and used $4.2 billion to repurchase 122 million shares of stock.
- Third-Quarter revenue of $14.6 billion, up $1.1 billion or 8 percent year-over-year
- Record quarterly unit shipments of PCs, servers, tablets, phones and Internet of Things, the first time Intel has shipped more than 100 million microprocessors in a quarter
- Operating income of $4.5 billion, up 30 percent year-over-year
- Completed $4.2 billion share repurchase
Přiložený dokument ke stažení
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Intel Corporation - Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend (20.09.2021 16:47)
- Intel Corporation - Bruce H. Andrews as Corporate Vice President (26.08.2021 12:33)
- Intel Corporation - Reports Second-Quarter 2021 Financial Results (27.07.2021 11:19)
- Intel Corporation - Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend (20.07.2021 15:09)
- Intel Reports First-Quarter 2021 Financial Results (27.04.2021 16:21)