Nokia - T-Mobile extends partnership with Nokia Networks to support further expansion of its 4G LTE
Espoo, Finland - Nokia today announced the completion of the mandatory redemption of EUR 800 million senior notes issued in March 2013 by Nokia Solutions and Networks Finance B.V., the finance company of its Networks business formerly known as NSN. The planned redemption was originally announced on May 20, 2014.
The redemption is part of Nokia's planned EUR 5 billion capital structure optimization program announced on April 29, 2014, which focuses on, among other things, reducing interest bearing debt. Nokia has announced that it plans to reduce interest bearing debt by approximately EUR 2 billion by the end of the second quarter 2016.
In line with the above, Nokia Solutions and Networks Finance B.V., which is the issuer of the notes, has redeemed all of its EUR 450 million senior notes due 2018 and EUR 350 million senior notes due 2020, each at their principle amount plus the applicable premium and accrued and unpaid interest.
More information at Nokia website
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Nokia Corporation - Report on Form 20-F for 2020, published its Nokia in 2020 Annual Report (09.03.2021 14:26)
- Nokia Corporation - Changes in Nokia Corporation's own shares (11.02.2021 15:23)
- Nokia Corporation Financial Report for Q4 and Full Year 2020 (09.02.2021 13:55)
- Nokia Corporation financial calendar for 2021 (30.12.2020 16:40)
- Nokia Corporation Interim Report for Q3 and January-September 2020 (30.10.2020 16:04)