RM-SYSTÉM»Události»Exercises with stock options of Nokia Corporation
Exercises with stock options of Nokia Corporation
Espoo, Finland - Based on Nokia Corporation's 2011 Stock Option Plan a total of 9 875 Nokia shares were subscribed for between September 15 and September 22, 2014. The subscription price was EUR 5.76 per share. The total amount of the subscription price, EUR 56,880, will be recorded in the fund for invested non-restricted equity and, consequently, the share capital of the company does not increase.
The amount of Nokia shares after registration of the shares in the Trade Register is 3 745 004 217 shares. Each share carries one vote. The new shares carry all the shareholder rights as of the registration date September 26, 2014. The shares are subject to trading in NASDAQ OMX Helsinki Oy together with other Nokia shares (NOK1V) as of September 26, 2014.
More information at Nokia website
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Nokia Corporation Financial Report for Q4 and full year 2022 (26.01.2023 14:35)
- Nokia Corporation - Changes in Nokia Corporation's own shares (19.01.2023 14:31)
- Nokia Corporation - Notification under Chapter 9, Section 10 of the Finnish Securities Market Act (05.01.2023 13:56)
- Nokia Corporation - Financial Report for Q3 2022 (20.10.2022 16:16)
- Nokia Corporation Financial Report for Q2 and Half Year 2022 (25.07.2022 14:13)