Microsoft announces board changes and quarterly dividend increase
REDMOND, Wash. -- Sept. 16, 2014 -- Microsoft Corp. on Tuesday announced that Teri List-Stoll, executive vice president and chief financial officer of Kraft Foods Group Inc., and Charles W. Scharf, chief executive officer of Visa Inc., have been appointed to the company's board of directors and will join the board effective Oct. 1, 2014.
The company also announced that Dave Marquardt and Dina Dublon have decided not to seek reelection to the board of directors and will retire from the board at the expiration of their current term following the annual shareholders meeting in December.
Microsoft also announced its board of directors declared a quarterly dividend of $0.31 per share, reflecting a 3-cent, or 11 percent, increase over the previous quarter's dividend. The dividend is payable Dec. 11, 2014, to shareholders of record on Nov. 20, 2014. The ex-dividend date will be Nov. 18, 2014.
More information at Microsoft website
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- MICROSOFT CORP. - Earnings Release FY20 Q3 (30.04.2020 14:56)
- Microsoft announces change to its board of directors (16.03.2020 08:28)
- Microsoft announces quarterly dividend (10.03.2020 08:30)
- Microsoft Commercial Strength Powers Second Quarter Results (30.01.2020 11:16)
- Microsoft announces quarterly dividend (05.12.2019 07:29)