Deutsche Telekom - Romania joins the Deutsche Telekom brand
- Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania become Telekom Romania
- Telekom Romania embraces the Telekom brand values: Innovation, Simplicity and Competence
- Romanian customers benefit from integrated products and services and unique all-inclusive offers
"Adding Romania to the Magenta map, is a natural step in the evolution of Deutsche Telekom's footprint in Europe. It is in line with our strategy to offer the best customer experience driven by technology leadership," says Claudia Nemat, Board Member Europe and Technology at Deutsche Telekom. "As a leading telecommunications provider in Europe, we bring our expertise and ability to the Romanian market. We are highly committed to Telekom Romania and will make a significant contribution to the Romanian society."
As Romania officially joins the Deutsche Telekom worldwide family, customers will enjoy integrated Telekom products and services, a multi-screen TV concept and unique all-inclusive offers.
Following a quick process for the adoption of the new brand, both companies - who are already operationally integrated - will deliver a unified customer experience from a single point of contact. Customers in Romania can enjoy the new "T" brand experience and commercial offers via integrated fixed and mobile shops, a unified call-center, one new website - www.telekom.ro - or via a common social media presence starting September 13, 2014.
"Romania turns on magenta fully embracing our universal brand belief that life is about sharing and being connected every time, everywhere" added Hans-Christian Schwingen, Chief Brand Officer at Deutsche Telekom.
Romanians are invited to launch the Telekom Romania brand via interactive events, taking place on September 13 in the capital Bucharest as well as in the big cities Cluj and Iasi, while a special event will also be hosted in Berlin.
More info at Deutsche Telekom website
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- DEUTSCHE TELEKOM AG - Financial results second quarter 2020 (13.08.2020 13:51)
- DEUTSCHE TELEKOM AG - Financial results first quarter 2020 (19.05.2020 15:45)
- DEUTSCHE TELEKOM AG - Virtual shareholders' meeting of Deutsche Telekom on June 19 (30.04.2020 12:27)
- DEUTSCHE TELEKOM AG - Shareholders‘ Meeting postponed (24.03.2020 10:19)
- DEUTSCHE TELEKOM AG - Shareholders' Meeting (28.02.2020 11:35)