ORCO PROPERTY GROUP - Prague Stock Exchange accepted company's request to delist its shares
Following its press releases of 8 July and 27 August 2014, ORCO PROPERTY GROUP (the
"Company") announces that the Prague Stock Exchange (the "PSE") accepted the Company's
request and issued a decision concerning the delisting of the Company's shares from the
regulated market of the Prague Stock Exchange.
All of the 114,507,629 ordinary shares (ISIN: LU0122624777) of the Company will be delisted
from the regulated market of the PSE as of 22 September 2014. The last trading day shall be 19 September 2014.
The Company shares will remain listed and traded on the regulated markets of NYSE Euronext in Paris and Warsaw Stock Exchange.
For more information visit www.orcogroup.com
Přiložený dokument ke stažení
Press release (ENG)
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- CPI FIM SA – PR 2020 Financial Results (01.04.2021 17:00)
- CPI FIM SA – Disposal of CPI PROPERTY GROUP shares (02.03.2021 14:09)
- CPI FIM SA - Participation in the share buy-back of CPI PROPERTY GROUP (24.02.2021 14:21)
- ORCO PROPERTY GROUP - Q3 2020 Financial Results (02.12.2020 15:24)
- CPI FIM SA - Half Year Results 2020 (01.09.2020 14:03)