ORCO PROPERTY GROUP – Date of delisting from the Prague Stock Exchange
Following its press release of 8 July 2014, ORCO PROPERTY GROUP (the "Company") announces further details concerning the delisting of its shares from the regulated market of the Prague Stock Exchange.
The Board of Directors of the Company resolved today to delist all of the 114,507,629 ordinary shares (ISIN: LU0122624777) of the Company from the regulated market of the Prague Stock Exchange as of 22 September 2014.
The last trading day shall be 19 September 2014. Confirmation of the final delisting date is subject to a resolution of the Prague Stock Exchange.
The Company shares will remain listed and traded on the regulated markets of NYSE Euronext in Paris and Warsaw Stock Exchange.
For more information visit www.orcogroup.com
Přiložený dokument ke stažení
Press release (ENG)
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- CPI FIM SA – Half year results 2021 (07.09.2021 16:24)
- CPI FIM SA – Reports financial results for the first quarter of 2021 and Annual General Meeting (31.05.2021 15:42)
- CPI FIM SA – Annual general meeting (30.04.2021 16:49)
- CPI FIM SA – PR 2020 Financial Results (01.04.2021 17:00)
- CPI FIM SA – Disposal of CPI PROPERTY GROUP shares (02.03.2021 14:09)