Nokia Capital Markets Day will be held on November 14, 2014
Nokia plans to hold its Capital Markets Day 2014, an event for the investor community, in London on November 14, 2014.
A live webcast of the event will begin at 9am London time. Investors and media are welcome to view the webcast, a link to which will be made available on our investor relations website. A release related to the event is expected to be published ahead of the meeting on November 14, 2014.
Nokia invests in technologies important in a world where billions of devices are connected. We are focused on three businesses: network infrastructure software, hardware and services, which we offer through Nokia Networks; location intelligence, which we provide through HERE; and advanced technology development and licensing, which we pursue through Nokia Technologies. Each of these businesses is a leader in its respective field. http://company.nokia.com
Media and Investor Contacts:
Corporate Communications, tel. +358 10 448 4900 email: email@example.com
Investor Relations Europe, tel. +358 4080 3 4080
Investor Relations US, tel. +1 408 663 5685
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Nokia Corporation - Financial Report for Q1 2021 (30.04.2021 16:20)
- Nokia Corporation - Changes in Nokia Corporation's own shares (15.04.2021 16:23)
- Nokia Corporation - Usnesení výroční VH a představenstva společnosti Nokia Corporation (13.04.2021 14:15)
- Nokia Corporation - Report on Form 20-F for 2020, published its Nokia in 2020 Annual Report (09.03.2021 14:26)
- Nokia Corporation - Changes in Nokia Corporation's own shares (11.02.2021 15:23)