McDonald's Reports Second Quarter 2014 Results
Second Quarter results included:
- Global comparable sales were relatively flat, reflecting higher average check and negative guest traffic in all major segments
- Consolidated revenues increase of 1% (1% in constant currencies), benefiting from expansion
- Consolidated operating income was flat (decrease of 1% in constant currencies)
- Diluted earnings per share of $1.40, an increase of 1% (1% in constant currencies), benefiting from a decrease in diluted weighted average shares outstanding
- Returned $1.6 billion to shareholders through dividends and share repurchases, in connection with our $18-$20 billion, 3-year cash return target
In the U.S., second quarter comparable sales decreased 1.5% while operating income rose 1%. Results for the quarter reflected negative comparable guest traffic amid ongoing broad-based challenges. Looking ahead, McDonald's U.S. is intent on strengthening the overall customer experience to effectively position the segment for long-term growth. Key areas of focus include service excellence, enhanced marketing, and value, core menu and breakfast daypart initiatives.
More information at McDonald's website
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- McDonald's reports third quarter 2020 comparable sales and raises cash dividend (14.10.2020 17:00)
- McDonald's Reports Second Quarter 2020 Results (29.07.2020 15:50)
- McDONALD'S ANNOUNCES QUARTERLY CASH DIVIDEND (24.07.2020 10:51)
- McDonald's Reports First Quarter 2020 Results (30.04.2020 14:39)
- McDonald's Reports Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2019 Results And Quarterly Cash Dividend (29.01.2020 14:09)