Orco Property Group – Delisting from the Prague Stock Exchange
Orco Property Group (the "Company") announces that it has decided to commence a procedure to delist all of its 114,507,629 ordinary shares (ISIN: LU0122624777) from the regulated market of the Prague Stock Exchange.
The Company has decided to proceed with the delisting of its shares from the Prague Stock Exchange due to low trading volumes and in order to reduce costs related to the listing and reporting. The Company shares have been listed on the Prague Stock Exchange since 2005.
The completion of the delisting procedure is subject to regulatory and legal conditions; timing and further details will be communicated by the Company in due time.
The shares will remain listed and traded on the regulated markets of NYSE Euronext in Paris and Warsaw Stock Exchange. The Company used similar procedure and delisted from the Budapest Stock Exchange in 2011.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- CPI FIM SA - Half Year Results 2020 (01.09.2020 14:03)
- ORCO PROPERTY GROUP - Annual General Meeting of Shareholders Held on 28 May 2020 (02.06.2020 16:17)
- ORCO PROPERTY GROUP - Full year results and general meeting 28.5.2020 (28.04.2020 10:54)
- ORCO PROPERTY GROUP - Q3 2019 Financial Results (04.12.2019 11:58)
- CPI FIM SA - Ordinary General Meeting (06.09.2019 16:02)