ExxonMobil Announces Antwerp Refinery Investment of More Than $1 Billion
Jul 2, 2014 - 12:00 a.m. - ANTWERP, Belgium--(BUSINESS WIRE)--ExxonMobil affiliate Esso Belgium, a division of ExxonMobil Petroleum & Chemical B.V.B.A., announced today it plans to install a new delayed coker unit at its Antwerp refinery to convert heavy, higher sulfur residual oils into transportation fuels products such as marine gasoil and diesel fuel. The new unit will expand the refinery’s ability to help meet energy needs throughout northwest Europe, despite a challenging industry environment.
- Construction of new delayed coker unit follows other significant investments totaling more than $2 billion in less than a decade
- New unit will convert heavy, higher sulfur residual oil into products such as diesel
- Significant long-term investment made despite a challenging industry environment in Europe
See more at ExxonMobil website
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- ExxonMobil - Reports Results for First Quarter 2020 (12.05.2020 12:43)
- ExxonMobil - 2020 Annual Meeting of Shareholders (15.04.2020 10:56)
- ExxonMobil - Fourth Quarter 2019 (03.02.2020 14:54)
- ExxonMobil - Dividend information (05.11.2019 16:01)
- ExxonMobil - Third Quarter 2019 (04.11.2019 15:47)