ExxonMobil Announces Antwerp Refinery Investment of More Than $1 Billion
Jul 2, 2014 - 12:00 a.m. - ANTWERP, Belgium--(BUSINESS WIRE)--ExxonMobil affiliate Esso Belgium, a division of ExxonMobil Petroleum & Chemical B.V.B.A., announced today it plans to install a new delayed coker unit at its Antwerp refinery to convert heavy, higher sulfur residual oils into transportation fuels products such as marine gasoil and diesel fuel. The new unit will expand the refinery’s ability to help meet energy needs throughout northwest Europe, despite a challenging industry environment.
- Construction of new delayed coker unit follows other significant investments totaling more than $2 billion in less than a decade
- New unit will convert heavy, higher sulfur residual oil into products such as diesel
- Significant long-term investment made despite a challenging industry environment in Europe
See more at ExxonMobil website
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- ExxonMobil - Dividend information (18.10.2021 13:58)
- ExxonMobil Earns $4.7 Billion in Second Quarter 2021 (30.07.2021 14:17)
- ExxonMobil - Dividend information (30.04.2021 16:51)
- ExxonMobil - 2020 Annual Report (25.03.2021 13:38)
- ExxonMobil Reports Results for Fourth Quarter 2020 (04.02.2021 15:59)