Nokia Board of Directors adjusts Nokia equity plans due to the special dividend
18 June, 2014 - Nokia Corporation - Stock Exchange Release - June 18, 2014 at 16:55 (CET +1) Espoo, Finland - As previously announced, the Nokia Annual General Meeting held on June 17, 2014 has decided to distribute a special dividend in the amount of EUR 0.26 per share in addition to an ordinary dividend of EUR 0.11 per share for year 2013. Since dividends are not paid to unvested equity received under the equity plans, the Board of Directors has decided to neutralize the impact of the extraordinary shareholder distributions to the participants holding unvested equity by approving an amendment to the original grant amount of all unvested shares to the participants, including both senior executives and key employees. Similarly, and as required by the terms and conditions of Nokia's stock option plans, the exercise price of the Nokia stock options will be adjusted due to the special dividend by deducting the amount of the special dividend from the exercise price.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Nokia Corporation’s Annual General Meeting 2020 (14.05.2020 13:07)
- Nokia Corporation Interim Report for Q1 (30.04.2020 14:57)
- Nokia cancels Annual General Meeting (18.03.2020 12:21)
- Nokia Corporation Financial Report for Q3 and January-September 2019 (06.02.2020 07:05)
- Nokia Corporation - Sari Baldauf to succeed Risto Siilasmaa as Nokia Board Chair at Nokia’s Annual G (04.12.2019 12:24)