Nokia Board of Directors adjusts Nokia equity plans due to the special dividend
18 June, 2014 - Nokia Corporation - Stock Exchange Release - June 18, 2014 at 16:55 (CET +1) Espoo, Finland - As previously announced, the Nokia Annual General Meeting held on June 17, 2014 has decided to distribute a special dividend in the amount of EUR 0.26 per share in addition to an ordinary dividend of EUR 0.11 per share for year 2013. Since dividends are not paid to unvested equity received under the equity plans, the Board of Directors has decided to neutralize the impact of the extraordinary shareholder distributions to the participants holding unvested equity by approving an amendment to the original grant amount of all unvested shares to the participants, including both senior executives and key employees. Similarly, and as required by the terms and conditions of Nokia's stock option plans, the exercise price of the Nokia stock options will be adjusted due to the special dividend by deducting the amount of the special dividend from the exercise price.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Nokia Corporation - Financial Report for Q1 2021 (30.04.2021 16:20)
- Nokia Corporation - Changes in Nokia Corporation's own shares (15.04.2021 16:23)
- Nokia Corporation - Usnesení výroční VH a představenstva společnosti Nokia Corporation (13.04.2021 14:15)
- Nokia Corporation - Report on Form 20-F for 2020, published its Nokia in 2020 Annual Report (09.03.2021 14:26)
- Nokia Corporation - Changes in Nokia Corporation's own shares (11.02.2021 15:23)