Nokia adjusts the conversion price of its EUR 750 million convertible bonds
18 June, 2014 Nokia Corporation - Stock Exchange Release - June 18, 2014 at 16:30 (CET +1) Espoo, Finland - Nokia announced today that it has adjusted the conversion price of its EUR 750 million convertible bonds (the "Bonds") to EUR 2.44 per share due to the distribution of dividends decided by the Nokia Annual General Meeting on June 17, 2014 (the "AGM").
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Changes in Nokia Corporation's own shares (09.09.2019 14:25)
- Nokia Board of Directors resolved to issue shares to the company (02.09.2019 13:28)
- Nokia Corporation - Gabriela Styf Sjöman appointed as Chief Strategy Officer (22.08.2019 09:50)
- Nokia wins 5G network deal with Vodafone New Zealand (08.08.2019 07:14)
- Nokia Corporation - Financial Report for Q2 and Half Year 2019 (25.07.2019 12:48)