CME announces the appointment of David Sturgeon as Chief Financial Officer
In a joint statement Michael Del Nin and Christoph Mainusch, Co-Chief Executive Officers of CME, said: "We are pleased to finalize this key appointment in the management team. The depth of Dave's knowledge of the Company and its operations has been instrumental to our progress in improving the efficiency of our businesses. We will leverage his extensive experience in the media industry as we focus on our core broadcast assets and continue strengthening our leading brands in each country in which we operate."
Mr. Sturgeon said, "I'm excited to continue working in this new role as CME forges ahead with the execution of its operating priorities."
Mr. Sturgeon has served as the Company's acting Chief Financial Officer since October 29, 2013. Prior to that, he was Deputy Chief Financial Officer from July 2009. Mr. Sturgeon sits on the board of directors of our main operating subsidiaries and prior to 2013 also served as Chief Financial Officer of the Company's broadcasting and new media divisions. Mr. Sturgeon joined the Company as Group Financial Controller in 2005, prior to which he was with Equant N.V. and Arthur Andersen's Technology, Media and Communications practice. Mr. Sturgeon graduated from Oxford University with an M.A. in Philosophy, Politics and Economics and is a Chartered Accountant.
Přiložený dokument ke stažení
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. Reports Results for the 2Q and Six Month (24.07.2019 15:35)
- Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. Reports Results for the Three Months Ended March 31, 2019 (30.04.2019 16:43)
- Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. - Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (23.04.2019 14:15)
- Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. Reports Results for the Full Year and 4Q (08.02.2019 16:27)
- Central European Media Enterprises Announces Decision to Retain Slovenian Operations (18.01.2019 13:51)