NWR - Capital Restructuring Proposal
New World Resources Plc ("NWR Plc") and New World Resources N.V. (the "Company", and together with NWR Plc and its subsidiaries, the "NWR Group") are pleased to announce today that the Company has entered into an agreement on the key terms of a restructuring of the NWR Group's balance sheet (the "Transaction") with the joint committee of holders of its existing senior secured notes and existing senior unsecured notes (the "Committee") and its majority shareholder, BXR Mining B.V. ("BXR").The proposed Transaction takes into account the interests of all stakeholders, and would provide a strengthened capital structure and put the Company in a better position to take advantage of an upturn in the coal markets.
Přiložený dokument ke stažení
Press release (ENG)
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- NWR - List of shareholders who held at least 5 per cent of votes at the General Meeting (08.11.2016 11:59)
- NWR - Resolutions Passed at the General Meeting of Shareholders and the Meeting of the Creditors (04.11.2016 07:18)
- NWR - Notice of Creditors' Meeting (25.10.2016 14:43)
- NWR - Notice of General Meeting of Shareholders (18.10.2016 10:29)
- NWR - Karbonia shares transferred to Prairie Mining Limited (12.10.2016 15:29)