Nokia comments on Moody's credit rating announcement
Nokia announced the completion of the sale of substantially all of its Devices & Services business to Microsoft on April 25, 2014. After this, Nokia announced the appointment of Rajeev Suri as President and Chief Executive Officer for Nokia. Nokia also communicated its vision to be a leader in technologies important in a connected world and strategy to build on Nokia's three strong businesses in networks, location and technologies. In addition, Nokia published plans for a EUR 5 billion program to optimize its capital structure.
"Nokia is pleased to note Moody's positive reaction towards our recent announcements. We believe we have taken the first steps towards our long term target of becoming an investment grade company", said Timo Ihamuotila, Executive Vice President and Group Chief Financial Officer, Nokia.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Nokia Corporation - Changes in Nokia Corporation's own shares (12.10.2021 15:21)
- Nokia Corporation - Changes in Nokia Corporation's own shares (26.08.2021 12:40)
- Nokia Corporation Financial Report for Q2 and Half Year 2021 (30.07.2021 15:56)
- Nokia Corporation - expects to revise upwards its 2021 financial guidance (15.07.2021 13:16)
- Nokia Corporation - Changes in Nokia Corporation's own shares (08.07.2021 14:50)