Stock Spirits - Q1 Interim Management Statement
Stock Spirits, a leading Central and Eastern European branded spirits producer, is pleased to provide its Interim Management Statement for the period since 1 January 2014, including a review of the first quarter of the 2014 financial year.
- Trading and cash flow in line with management expectations,
- Second phase of project Polar, the branded fridges project in Poland completed in February,
- Exclusive distribution of Diageo brands in the Czech Republic commenced in January,
- Former owner, Oaktree Capital sold its outstanding stake (72 million shares) in April through a market placing
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Stock Spirits Group PLC - Trading Statement and Notice of Results (14.10.2020 16:37)
- Stock Spirits Group PLC - Results for the six months ended 31 March 2020 (14.05.2020 12:41)
- Stock Spirits Group PLC - AGM trading statement (06.02.2020 10:31)
- Stock Spirits Group PLC - Annual Financial Report for the year ended 30 September 2019 (03.01.2020 11:57)
- Stock Spirits Group PLC - Preliminary Results for the Year Ended 30 September 2019 (04.12.2019 12:17)