Nokia to publish first quarter 2014 interim report on April 29, 2014
As a result, Nokia will publish its first quarter 2014 results report on Tuesday April 29, 2014 at approximately 8am Finnish time (CET+1). The report will be made available on the Nokia website immediately after publication.
Nokia's analyst conference call will begin at 3pm Finnish time. A webcast of the conference call will be available at http://www.nokia.com/financials. Media representatives wishing to listen in may call +1 706 634 5012, conference ID 30453654.
Nokia publishes only a summary of its interim reports in stock exchange releases. The complete first quarter 2014 report with tables will be available at http://www.nokia.com/financials. Investors should not rely on summaries of Nokia's interim reports only, but should review the complete interim reports with tables.
Nokia today also confirmed that it plans to publish its "Nokia in 2013" annual report which includes the audited financial statements and the Board's annual review as well as file its annual report on Form 20-F for 2013 on April 30, 2014.
See more at Nokia website
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Changes in Nokia Corporation's own shares (09.09.2019 14:25)
- Nokia Board of Directors resolved to issue shares to the company (02.09.2019 13:28)
- Nokia Corporation - Gabriela Styf Sjöman appointed as Chief Strategy Officer (22.08.2019 09:50)
- Nokia wins 5G network deal with Vodafone New Zealand (08.08.2019 07:14)
- Nokia Corporation - Financial Report for Q2 and Half Year 2019 (25.07.2019 12:48)