McDonald's Reports First Quarter 2014 Results
"At McDonald's, we aspire to be our customers' favorite place and way to eat and drink, and our actions are grounded in creating the best overall experience for our customers," said McDonald's President and Chief Executive Officer Don Thompson. "In the near term, we are prioritizing our efforts around those elements of the restaurant experience that are most impactful - offering the best food and beverage options and delivering outstanding service. For the long term, we are focused on more effectively leveraging consumer insights to guide our global growth priorities of optimizing our menu, modernizing the customer experience and broadening accessibility to brand McDonald's. We are intent on pursuing initiatives that will strengthen our relationship with our customers to reignite our business momentum."
First Quarter results included:
- Global comparable sales increase of 0.5% reflecting higher average check, as well as negative guest traffic in the U.S. and Asia/Pacific, Middle East and Africa (APMEA)
- Consolidated revenues increase of 1% (3% in constant currencies)
- Consolidated operating income decrease of 1% (1% increase in constant currencies)
- Diluted earnings per share of $1.21, decrease of 4% (2% in constant currencies)
- Returned $1.2 billion to shareholders through dividends and share repurchases
More information at McDonald's website
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- McDonald's - 2021 Q1 Dividends (05.05.2021 16:24)
- McDonald's - Q1 Earnings Release (30.04.2021 16:59)
- McDonald's Reports Fourth Quarter 2020 Results (03.02.2021 12:16)
- McDonald's Reports Third Quarter 2020 Results (19.11.2020 14:09)
- McDonald's reports third quarter 2020 comparable sales and raises cash dividend (14.10.2020 17:00)