McDonald's Reports First Quarter 2014 Results
"At McDonald's, we aspire to be our customers' favorite place and way to eat and drink, and our actions are grounded in creating the best overall experience for our customers," said McDonald's President and Chief Executive Officer Don Thompson. "In the near term, we are prioritizing our efforts around those elements of the restaurant experience that are most impactful - offering the best food and beverage options and delivering outstanding service. For the long term, we are focused on more effectively leveraging consumer insights to guide our global growth priorities of optimizing our menu, modernizing the customer experience and broadening accessibility to brand McDonald's. We are intent on pursuing initiatives that will strengthen our relationship with our customers to reignite our business momentum."
First Quarter results included:
- Global comparable sales increase of 0.5% reflecting higher average check, as well as negative guest traffic in the U.S. and Asia/Pacific, Middle East and Africa (APMEA)
- Consolidated revenues increase of 1% (3% in constant currencies)
- Consolidated operating income decrease of 1% (1% increase in constant currencies)
- Diluted earnings per share of $1.21, decrease of 4% (2% in constant currencies)
- Returned $1.2 billion to shareholders through dividends and share repurchases
More information at McDonald's website
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- McDonald's Raises Quarterly Cash Dividend By 8% (25.09.2019 09:56)
- McDonald's Reports Second Quarter 2019 Results (26.07.2019 15:29)
- McDonald's Reports First Quarter 2019 Results (03.05.2019 13:22)
- McDONALD'S REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULLYEAR 2018 RESULTS AND QUARTERLY CASH DIVIDEND (31.01.2019 14:48)
- McDonald's - Paul Walsh Elected to McDonald's Board of Directors (16.01.2019 17:00)