Nokia Corporation updated financial calendar for 2014
Espoo, Finland - Nokia has received an exemption from the Finnish Financial Supervisory Authority, in accordance with Chapter 7, Section 18 of the Finnish Securities Markets Act, for the publication time stipulated in Chapter 7, Section 5 of the Act. Nokia has been allowed to postpone the publication of its financial statements and Board's annual review for the year 2013 until the end of April 2014. Nokia plans to publish the financial statements and Board's review in April 2014, during week 18, at the same time as it plans to file its annual report on Form 20-F for 2013 with the US Securities and Exchange Commission. Accordingly, Nokia provides below an updated financial calendar for the rest of the year 2014.
As announced earlier, Nokia's Board of Directors is conducting a strategy evaluation for Nokia Group between signing and closing of the transaction announced on September 3, 2013 whereby Nokia will sell substantially all of its Devices & Services business and license its patents to Microsoft. The transaction is expected to close in April 2014, subject to regulatory approvals and other customary closing conditions.
Nokia applied for the exemption mainly to enhance the possibility of being able to reflect the closing of the transaction and the outcome of the strategy evaluation in the financial statements and Board's annual review for the year 2013.
Planned publication dates for interim reports
- report for Q1 2014: April 29, 2014
- report for Q2 2014 and January-June 2014: July 24, 2014
- report for Q3 2014 and January-September 2014: October 23, 2014
Publication of "Nokia in 2013" and Nokia Form 20-F 2013
Nokia plans to publish its "Nokia in 2013" annual report, which includes the audited financial statements and the Board's annual review by the end of April 2014 during week 18.
Nokia plans to file its annual report on Form 20-F for 2013 with the US Securities and Exchange Commission by the end of April 2014 during week 18.
Nokia's Annual General Meeting
Nokia's Annual General Meeting 2014 is scheduled to be held on June 17, 2014. The Nokia Board of Directors will convene the meeting and publish the notice and related proposals at a later date.
See more at Nokia website
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Nokia Corporation - Financial Report for Q1 2021 (30.04.2021 16:20)
- Nokia Corporation - Changes in Nokia Corporation's own shares (15.04.2021 16:23)
- Nokia Corporation - Usnesení výroční VH a představenstva společnosti Nokia Corporation (13.04.2021 14:15)
- Nokia Corporation - Report on Form 20-F for 2020, published its Nokia in 2020 Annual Report (09.03.2021 14:26)
- Nokia Corporation - Changes in Nokia Corporation's own shares (11.02.2021 15:23)