CME - Receipt of requisite consents and expiration of consent solicitation for CET 21 spol. s r.o.'s
Hamilton, Bermuda, March 12, 2014 - Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. ("CME") (NASDAQ/Prague Stock Exchange: CETV) announced today that, as of 5:00 p.m., New York City time, on March 11, 2014 (the "Expiration Time"), its wholly owned subsidiary CET 21 spol. s r.o.'s ("CET 21") consent solicitation for CET 21's 9.0% Senior Secured Notes due 2017 (the "Notes") expired. CET 21 received validly delivered (and not validly revoked) consents to the proposed amendments to the indenture governing the Notes (the "Indenture") from holders of not less than a majority in aggregate principal amount of the outstanding Notes (the "Requisite Consents"). Following receipt of the Requisite Consents, CET 21, the guarantors under the Indenture and Citibank, N.A., London Branch, the trustee under the Indenture, executed a second supplemental indenture (the "Supplemental Indenture") to the Indenture in order to effect the proposed amendments to the Notes and the Indenture, as provided in CET 21's Consent Solicitation Statement, dated February 28, 2014 (the "Consent Solicitation Statement"). The proposed amendments became effective upon entry into the Supplemental Indenture.
Holders of Notes who validly delivered (and did not validly revoke) consents to the proposed amendments on or prior to the Expiration Time will receive a consent fee in the amount of €2.50 in cash per €1,000 principal amount of the Notes.
The terms of the consent solicitation are described in CET 21's Consent Solicitation Statement. Copies of the Consent Solicitation Statement may be obtained from the Information Agent for the consent solicitation, Global Bondholder Services Corporation, at +1 (212) 430-3774. Questions regarding the consent solicitation may be directed to the Solicitation Agent, Citigroup Global Markets Inc., in New York at +1 (212) 723-6106 or London at +44 (0) 20 7986 8969.
This release does not constitute an offer to purchase, a solicitation of an offer to sell or a solicitation of consent with respect to any securities. The consent solicitation was made solely by the Consent Solicitation Statement.
Přiložený dokument ke stažení
Press release (ENG)
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Central European Media Enterprises Announces Expected Merger Closing Date (07.10.2020 07:10)
- Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. Reports Results for the Three Months Ended March 31, 2020 (22.04.2020 11:09)
- Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. Reports Results for the Full Year and 4Q (06.02.2020 10:01)
- Central European Media Enterprises to Be Acquired by PPF (30.10.2019 08:26)
- Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. Reports Results for the 3Q and Nine Months Ended (17.10.2019 15:00)
- Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. Reports Results for the 2Q and Six Month (24.07.2019 15:35)