Exxon Mobil Corporation Announces Estimated Fourth Quarter 2013 Results
FOURTH QUARTER HIGHLIGHTS
- Earnings of $8,350 million decreased $1,600 million or 16% from the fourth quarter of 2012.
- Earnings per share (assuming dilution) were $1.91, a decrease of 13% from the fourth quarter of 2012.
- Capital and exploration expenditures were $9.9 billion, down 20% from the fourth quarter of 2012.
- Oil-equivalent production decreased 1.8% from the fourth quarter of 2012. Excluding the impacts of entitlement volumes, OPEC quota effects and divestments, production was essentially flat, with liquids volumes up 3.0%.
- Cash flow from operations and asset sales was $12.0 billion, including proceeds associated with asset sales of $1.8 billion.
- Share purchases to reduce shares outstanding were $3 billion.
- Dividends per share of $0.63 increased 11% compared to the fourth quarter of 2012.
- Statoil and ExxonMobil announced the fifth discovery in Block 2 offshore Tanzania. The discovery of an additional 2-3 trillion cubic feet of natural gas in place in the Mronge-1 well brings the total gas resource estimate to 17-20 trillion cubic feet.
- The Alaska LNG project announced selection of a lead site for the liquefied natural gas plant in the Nikiski area on the Kenai Peninsula. Together with the ongoing multi-year summer field work, this is a key step forward for the project and continued progress toward building Alaska's energy future.
- ExxonMobil commissioned a new hydrotreater at its Singapore refinery, which increased the site's ultra-low sulfur diesel production capacity by 62 thousand barrels per day. The new unit, along with the recently completed petrochemical expansion project at our Singapore complex, positions ExxonMobil to competitively deliver high-value products to the growing Asia Pacific region.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- ExxonMobil - Dividend information (18.10.2021 13:58)
- ExxonMobil Earns $4.7 Billion in Second Quarter 2021 (30.07.2021 14:17)
- ExxonMobil - Dividend information (30.04.2021 16:51)
- ExxonMobil - 2020 Annual Report (25.03.2021 13:38)
- ExxonMobil Reports Results for Fourth Quarter 2020 (04.02.2021 15:59)