Exxon Mobil Corporation Declares First Quarter Dividend
IRVING, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The Board of Directors of Exxon Mobil Corporation (NYSE:XOM) today declared a cash dividend of 63 cents per share on the Common Stock, payable on March 10, 2014 to shareholders of record of Common Stock at the close of business on February 10, 2014.
This first quarter dividend is at the same level as the dividend paid in the fourth quarter of 2013.
Through its dividends, the corporation has shared its success with its shareholders for more than 100 years and has increased its annual dividend payment to shareholders for 31 consecutive years.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- ExxonMobil - Dividend information (18.10.2021 13:58)
- ExxonMobil Earns $4.7 Billion in Second Quarter 2021 (30.07.2021 14:17)
- ExxonMobil - Dividend information (30.04.2021 16:51)
- ExxonMobil - 2020 Annual Report (25.03.2021 13:38)
- ExxonMobil Reports Results for Fourth Quarter 2020 (04.02.2021 15:59)