Stock Spirits Group - Pre-Close Trading statement
Stock Spirits Group, a leading Central and Eastern European branded spirits producer, is pleased to provide its pre-close trading statement covering a review of the final quarter of the 2013 financial year.
Performance for the 4th Quarter, and the 2013 year as a whole, in line with management expectations
Christopher Heath, CEO of Stock Spirits Group, commented:
"Given the strong Q4 performance, the Group is well placed to deliver full year results in line with management expectations and we remain excited about the Group's opportunities for future growth in Central and Eastern Europe.
The Polish Government increased excise duty on strong alcohol by 15% which came into effect on 1st January 2014. As expected, the impact upon the Group of the duty increase will have been to increase reported Sales and EBITDA in 2013 and to reduce reported Sales and EBITDA in 2014"
More at Stock Spirits Group website
For further information
Stock Spirits Group:
+44 (0) 1628 648 500
Christopher Heath, Chief Executive Officer
Lesley Jackson, Chief Financial Officer
Andrew Mills, Investor Relations Director
+44 (0) 20 7861 3232
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Stock Spirits Group PLC - Trading Statement and Notice of Results (14.10.2020 16:37)
- Stock Spirits Group PLC - Results for the six months ended 31 March 2020 (14.05.2020 12:41)
- Stock Spirits Group PLC - AGM trading statement (06.02.2020 10:31)
- Stock Spirits Group PLC - Annual Financial Report for the year ended 30 September 2019 (03.01.2020 11:57)
- Stock Spirits Group PLC - Preliminary Results for the Year Ended 30 September 2019 (04.12.2019 12:17)