Nokia - TECHNICAL CORRECTION to the pdf-document that was attached to the stock exchange release
Espoo, Finland - Nokia published its financial statements release for the year 2013 at 1pm Finnish time on January 23, 2014. Nokia published in the stock exchange release a summary of the report and announced where the complete results report with tables is available.
The complete results report with tables included errors in the tables concerning the reconciliations between the reported and Non-IFRS results with respect to EPS figures. This error was in the table regarding the fourth quarter 2013 and on the table regarding the full year 2013. The EPS figures in columns "Non-IFRS 10-12/2013" and "Reported 10-12/2012 in the table starting on page 21 were switched by mistake. The EPS figures in the table starting on page 39 in the columns "Non-IFRS 1-12/2013" and "Reported 1-12/2012" were also switched by mistake. The EPS figures were correct in other sections of the report, including in the consolidated income statements table on page 15 for the fourth quarter 2013 and on page 34 for the full year 2013.
Additionally, in the table on page 25 titled "DISCONTINUED OPERATIONS, reported" the minus signs were missing from the negative numbers and this error has been corrected. The minus signs were correct in other sections of the report, including in the consolidated income statements for the fourth quarter on page 15.
The corrected pdf file attachment of the financial statement release is attached to this stock exchange release and is also available at http://www.nokia.com/financials.
See more at Nokia website
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Nokia Corporation - Changes in Nokia Corporation's own shares (14.10.2020 17:06)
- Nokia Corporation Financial Report for Q2 and Half Year 2020 (31.07.2020 11:00)
- Nokia Corporation - Changes in Nokia Corporation's own shares (13.07.2020 14:32)
- Nokia Corporation - Pekka Lundmark to start as President and CEO of Nokia on August 1, 2020 (26.06.2020 14:31)
- Resolutions of Nokia Corporation's Annual General Meeting 2020 (28.05.2020 15:51)