Nokia provides historical results information for its continuing operations
After receiving shareholder approval of the pending sale of substantially all of its Devices & Services business at our Extraordinary General Meeting in November last year, Nokia is reporting substantially all of its Devices & Services business as discontinued operations in its fourth quarter 2013 and full year 2013 results report.
Nokia's continuing operations consist of three businesses: Nokia Solutions and Networks (NSN), HERE and Advanced Technologies. Nokia will report financial information for a total of four reportable segments - Mobile Broadband and Global Services within NSN, HERE, and Advanced Technologies - and, additionally, separate information for the discontinued operations.
Nokia provides below, for comparability purposes, certain historical results (on an unaudited basis) for its continuing operations reflecting the new reporting structure on a reported and non-IFRS* basis. Quarterly information is provided for the fourth quarter 2012 through the third quarter 2013, while annual information is provided for the full year 2012.
It should be noted that this information for past periods is provided for historical comparative purposes. As is customary, certain judgments have been made when regrouping historical results information and allocating items in the regrouped results. It should also be noted that the information provided herein is historical and therefore does not indicate future performance.
See more at Nokia Website
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Nokia Corporation Interim Report for Q3 and January-September 2020 (30.10.2020 16:04)
- Nokia Corporation - Changes in Nokia Corporation's own shares (14.10.2020 17:06)
- Nokia Corporation Financial Report for Q2 and Half Year 2020 (31.07.2020 11:00)
- Nokia Corporation - Changes in Nokia Corporation's own shares (13.07.2020 14:32)
- Nokia Corporation - Pekka Lundmark to start as President and CEO of Nokia on August 1, 2020 (26.06.2020 14:31)