OPG - Executive management appointments
Orco Property Group (the "Company") has made two executive management appointments today reflecting further strengthening of its management team.
Mr. Tomas Salajka has been appointed as a new Deputy CEO and COO of the Company.
Before joining the Company Tomas was working as the Head of Asset Management and Sales CEE in GE Real Estate over the past 10 years.
Mr. Jiri Dedera has been appointed as a new Deputy CEO of the Company. Before joining the
Company Jiri was working as the Investment Director in CPI. Jiri has also been a Director of
the Company since 4 February 2013 and is a member of the Company's Audit Committee.
Přiložený dokument ke stažení
Executive management appointments
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- CPI FIM SA - Half Year Results 2020 (01.09.2020 14:03)
- ORCO PROPERTY GROUP - Annual General Meeting of Shareholders Held on 28 May 2020 (02.06.2020 16:17)
- ORCO PROPERTY GROUP - Full year results and general meeting 28.5.2020 (28.04.2020 10:54)
- ORCO PROPERTY GROUP - Q3 2019 Financial Results (04.12.2019 11:58)
- CPI FIM SA - Ordinary General Meeting (06.09.2019 16:02)