OPG - Executive management appointments
Orco Property Group (the "Company") has made two executive management appointments today reflecting further strengthening of its management team.
Mr. Tomas Salajka has been appointed as a new Deputy CEO and COO of the Company.
Before joining the Company Tomas was working as the Head of Asset Management and Sales CEE in GE Real Estate over the past 10 years.
Mr. Jiri Dedera has been appointed as a new Deputy CEO of the Company. Before joining the
Company Jiri was working as the Investment Director in CPI. Jiri has also been a Director of
the Company since 4 February 2013 and is a member of the Company's Audit Committee.
Přiložený dokument ke stažení
Executive management appointments
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- CPI FIM SA – Reports financial results for the first quarter of 2021 and Annual General Meeting (31.05.2021 15:42)
- CPI FIM SA – Annual general meeting (30.04.2021 16:49)
- CPI FIM SA – PR 2020 Financial Results (01.04.2021 17:00)
- CPI FIM SA – Disposal of CPI PROPERTY GROUP shares (02.03.2021 14:09)
- CPI FIM SA - Participation in the share buy-back of CPI PROPERTY GROUP (24.02.2021 14:21)